Dreams: This is for me...


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

This is for me...

Odd Somethings...
When a teenager, I first read and liked "Gone with the winds" a lot ... even today I do. But back in those days, I also liked Mithun (may be his dancing)... Today, I cannot fathom what was it I liked about Mithun then (how could I ?)

Well, the crux of the matter is - 'it is fascinating to witness my own evolution'.

So, I thought .. why not capture it. May be try my likes and dislikes on litmus of time. So, this is a series where I will add few oddities about myself, and check again some time away from today.

Books I recently enjoyed
-----------------------------
1. Kite Runner
2. The curious incident of the dog in the night time (phew!)
3. The Mango Season
4. Zahir (and the Valkyries)
5. The Namesake

All time favorite books
---------------------------
Gone with the winds

1. Catcher in the Rye
2. Anne of green gables
3. To kill a mockingbird
4. Jonathan Livingston Seagull
5. The Alchemist
6. Illusions / Across the Bridge forever / One
7. Tuesdays with Morris

Movies I recently enjoyed
------------------------------
1. Little Miss Sunshine
2. Bicycle Thief

Movies I like and can instantly think of
-----------------------------------------------
1. Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
2. Finding Neverland
3. Beautiful Mind
4. The Notebook

Places I dream about
-------------------------
1. Pyramids in Egypt
2. Jungles and places in Africa
3. Sunset (or sunrise) in New Zealand

One thing I want to do now
--------------------------------
Be with my mother

Make me happy
-------------------
1. Children
2. Innocense
3. Nature (blue sky... )
4. Shekhar (eh.. )

Sites I regularly visit (these days)
----------------------------------------
1. www.techcrunch.com
2. www.dailycelebrations.com
3. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/
4. en.wikipedia.org

That's it for the time being :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment