Dreams: You are destined to Fly!!!


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

You are destined to Fly!!!

This is a testimonial for “the” best friend I have in my life…

“Kites always fascinated me. I used to stand on my terrace and watch. It always gave me a sublime pleasure to see - one, of the many kites, fight the crazy winds and settle above the turbulence to sore high in the sky. The rest is immaterial, I enjoyed the rise!

In several ways, it always gave me pleasure to fight all the odds, and be a winner. As I think about it now, I am convinced that winning or rather doing the right things that makes winners, just became a part of me. It was effortless, but very much my own. I won several games and lost a couple too; I stood first and at the same time got no rank in competitions. But my spirit to win never mellowed down.

Each of my endeavors had the same passion and honest dedication – I gave in my best each time. “

I wrote this for him because – “sometimes, people who are close know you better that you yourself do“!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment