Dreams: Do kind Samaritans exist?


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

Do kind Samaritans exist?

I grew up believing, if I was right, everything was going to be right with me. This belief stayed with me for quite some time. But, I dont know when and how, but with time, I started loosing faith in many things. I became more cautious about people, places, situations etc. An apprehension, leading me to think beyond the obvious, lingered in most of my dealings. I started believing, the world is a tough place to live and I have to be careful! CAREFUL, Yes !

I so much want to revive my belief of yester years, but nothing in the environment backs me up. Today, I happened to see Nicholas Cage and Bridget Fonda movie, "It could happen to you". Simple story but it helped!

So I ask, do kind samaritans exist? If they do, I urge them to show up. To bring back my lost faith and show direction to many aimless survivors struggling to be the fittest.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment