Dreams: Humble Pencil


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

Humble Pencil

My inbox is often filled with Forwarded messages that I do not read. I do not have the heart to delete them also, thinking one day I will find some time and read them all.

Once in a while, however, I read them, especially if they come from a source I trust to be forwarding sensible emails. One such I received today and felt should be put on my blog page. This came from Shirley, coordinator from my XLRI course. It is about what we can learn from a pencil. Very simple, yet contains so recognizable facts. Thanks Shirley!

5 important lessons to learn from a humble pencil.

1. It tells you that everything you do will always leave a Mark (good or bad).
2. You can always correct the mistake you make.
3. The important thing in life is what you are from inside and not from out side (beauty is only skin deep).
4. In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you better in whatever you do.
5. Finally, to be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you (complete subjection).


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:33 AM

extremely beautiful words    



» Post a Comment