Dreams


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

This is for me... II

Friday, February 02, 2007

Odd Somethings...

This is second in series of some oddities about myself. Last I had written in October and lets see, if things have changed since then...

Books I recently enjoyed
-----------------------------
1. Man who mistook his wife for a hat (Oliver Sacks)
2. Giants of Enterprise (Richard S. Tedlow)
3. Everyone Else Must Fail - Larry Ellison( Karen Southwick)
4. Nicholas Nickelby (Charles Dickens)
5. Aesop's Fables

All time favorite books
---------------------------
Gone with the winds

1. Catcher in the Rye
2. Anne of green gables
3. To kill a mockingbird
4. Jonathan Livingston Seagull
5. The Alchemist
6. Illusions / Across the Bridge forever / One
7. Tuesdays with Morris


One thing I want to do now
--------------------------------
Be with my mother and father

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment