Dreams: Yes, I do...


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

Yes, I do...

Wedding vows
“I Take you,
To be my ;

To have and to hold,
From this day forward,

For better, for worse,

For richer, for poorer,

In sickness and in health,
To love and to cherish,
'Till death do us part.”
----------
The Two
Any language, any religion,
Any place under the sky….
Said or often, not;
Kissed,
Or just a demure glance;
White, red or green…
With heart dressed alike;


Seek, to be promised,
Seek, to be believed;
To love and to cherish,
Till death and beyond;
----------
The One
I look far away and farther,
And I stay there for a while;
Some part of me never comes back.

Holding onto a fragile bond
Of trust;
And love?
And hoping, that one day,
You will promise again, and
I will believe again -
“Yes I do”
Then, I will come back,
In entirety; forever;

Yes I will.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment