Dreams: The middle path


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

The middle path

I saw "Banger Sisters" today. And something in the movie just caught my attention. To me the story was of two extremes. There was "do nothing" at one extreme and "over do" at the other. And I am talking about change here. While, Goldie Hawn did nothing to change herself, Susan Sarandon overdid and completely changed into a new person.

Sooner or later, life gets morbid, if lived on extremes. And not everyone gets someone who would show the "middle path", before it is too late.

My take on this is - spend some time just with your own self; often. And help yourself not getting lost in an attempt to create a new you.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment