Dreams: To you, this Karwachauth ...


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

To you, this Karwachauth ...

What do I do to show that I love you and care for you the most? Actually, nothing! That is the love between us - we really do not need to do anything for one another and still feel the love in everything about and around us.

There are several stories that suggest why one should fast for Kawachauth. But, my purpose is very simple. This one day, I filter out every other feeling, senses from my system, and survive just on the essence of love.

This Karwachauth, while you were away, I was waiting for the moon. Usually, when I see the moon through the sieve, I share a smile with the moon - and the moon winks back and tells me, "There is only one besides me, who lightens up the darkness surrounding you - look at him now" and I abide by and look at you.

I waited, until midnight. But, could not see the smiling moon in the sky. Was I disappointed? Surprisingly, no! All the while, I looked up the sky, though I could not see the moon, I could see a part of the sky that was bright. There was this mysterious blaze like radiance in the sky, that made me believe that the moon was right behind, hidden - but, smiling at me, as usual. Not for once, did I feel that I did not see the moon.


And not for once, did I feel you were not right next to me holding the glass of water. All around the house, I can see, you are smiling at me. Sometimes, when I smile at the white walls, my friends might think I am crazy. But, you know right?

And can you imagine, if a hidden moon pleases me so much, what would a full moon do?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment