Dreams: Thou art the ruler of the minds of All People


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

Thou art the ruler of the minds of All People

When I go on long drives, I like to hear gazals... specially Jagjit Singh, Mehendi Hasan... At home, I usually prefer the melodious romantic duets... while running on treadmill I like to hear hard rocks.

I have a thing for music and it does amazing things to me. Like, makes me happy, gives me company, motivates me, enlightens me ...

But there is one song (actually, it is not a song.. it is a symbol) that makes me feel proud, helps me stand heads-up and always brings my whole self together and gives me an identity. This is and will remain my best sound of music. It is the "Jana Gana Mana" the Indian National Anthem.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9:06 PM

Hi.. :-)

I like Hard Rock..and some hindi songs..I basically like songs which are intense ...music is a priority over lyrics.    



» Post a Comment