Dreams: Pictures speak louder than Words ...


Dreams

Dreams are answers
       to questions
       we haven't yet
       figured out
       how to ask.
       ~X-Files

Pictures speak louder than Words ...

I just realized that I have not written for quite sometime here. I probably was busy cooking and writing about them in my food blog.

Well, I did have few thoughts that I wanted to write about, but now when I think, I do not seem to recall. If it was possible to capture thoughts at the moment they trespass your mind and transfer them to blogger instantly, that would be great. I know, cell phones and similar devices are there - but a more "mind-to-blog" kinda device would be great !

Anyways ... I received few Indian Cartoons through emails today and I could not help but chuckle. The spontaneous thought was 'pictures speak louder than words'.

The first one is an Indian Lady singing a classical song. The rest is evident in the picture.
In India, it is very common to have milk delivered at home by the Milk Man. This picture captures a very funny scenario.
Enjoy the holidays !
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment